The Talar-Fit Subtalar Arthroereisis Implant features an anatomical cone-shaped tip that provides superior blockage of the talus and prevents implant extrusion. The instrument set is sterile-packed and disposable in order to facilitate a simple and convenient surgical technique.
- Multiple implant options accommodate various patient anatomies
- Blunt, deep thread pattern reduces bone impingement and irritation
- Cannulated Implants facilitate accurate implant insertion and positioning
- Minimally-Invasive technique does not require bone or cartilage resection
- The system compliments other procedures intended to address flatfoot correction