The OsteoMed 2.0mm Orthognathic System is comprised of plates, screws and instrumentation used for standard orthognathic maxillary and mandibular advancements. The system features zygomatic and pyriform plates 0.8mm thick and BSSO plates 1.0mm thick. The system also features 2.0mm standard screws in lengths from 4mm to 18mm and 2.0mm Auto-Drive Screws in lengths of 4mm to 8mm. The emergency screws to be provided in the system are 2.4mm standard screws in lengths of 5mm to 16mm. The instruments include drill bits, plate bending forceps, plate holding forceps, plate cutters, cannulae, taps, and screwdrivers to facilitate the placement of screws and modification of plates.
- Maxillary Plates are pre-shaped for passive adaptation to the buttress regions
- Maxillary Plates are reversible allowing left or right side placement
- Maxillary Plates provide maximum strength assuring stability for large advancements
- Plate selection accommodates all multi-segment LeFort I pat terns
- BSSO plates are designed to cover the full range of advance ments
- 2.0mm screws for bi-cortical and mono-cortical applications